QlikView Online Training
We from Garuda Trainings are providing Qlikview training through online. As we all know that learning a course through online is very easy compared to the training in the classroom. Coming to the Qlikview, course there are many opportunities based on this course as it is very new to the field and most of the people don’t have a prior knowledge on this project. We are happy to announce that we have given this course for many students with an affordable price with most experienced instructors in the IT industry and placed them successfully in several top companies. This is our strategy and lets go for a detailed description about the course. The description includes the overview, history and advantages of this course.
What is Qlikview?
Qlikview is an Business Intelligence platform which is for converting the data into knowledge. Most of the top organizations in the world, around 24,000 enabled this to combine easily ,find and analyse visually all the data they have using Qlikview’s complexity.It takes just few minutes to learn,the automatic associations of Qlikview create never ending chances for making ad hoc queries without any neatly explained structures and hierarchies,as is typical in the tools which are used in analyzing the data. Qlikview brings a new level of analysis,insight, and value to the existing data stores with user interfaces that are very clean,simple and straightforward. By understanding how the data is related and how the data is not related this Qlikview brings the unexpected business profits. And it is basically in-memory architecture and this is behind the Qlikview’s success in the market. We can load your data in memory and available for sudden search and real-time analysis within few clicks with the Qlikview.
Qlikview is steadily gaining to be one of the effective Business Intelligence platform with extended data visualization capabilities and easy usage that ranks it ahead of many other BI suites. Its capabilities extend to self-service dashboards, predicative analysis and pattern recognition and allows users to easily interact with data by using adhoc queries without having to work about with the inherent structure of the data. Qlikview is perfect for effective business decision making and interacts with a wide range of databases in an in-memory architecture that loads the data into the main memory of the processing system-thereby allowing faster data access in crucial real time scenarios.
Why a career in QlikView would help you make a mark in the Business Intelligence sector: Chosen by about 33,000 clients worldwide-here’s why it called the future of easy and effective BI for converting data into knowledge.
- Ease of usage: This is the primary advantage that Qliview gives its users-allowing easy access to underlying data, extended data searches, one-touch loading of filtered and associated data. Unlike conventional BI suites that require data to be stored in intermediary formats such as cubes and data warehouses, the application gives an easy data integration along with a single interface for building visualizations, Dashboards and reports.
- Extensive data visualization capabilities make it very useful for converting raw data into a appealing and interactive presentation that can be dynamically harnessed for business analysis.
- Drag and Drop Interface: Easy to configure data visualizations help end-users and designers quickly develop applications without having to go through complex steps of data staging and sequential development. It allows multiple data sources to be easily connected and deeply analyzed with your custom search queries-thereby giving you unlimited and optimal analytic abilities with its rapid application development capabilities.
- Support Multiple Platforms: Qlikview can be accessed through Windows and Mac environments, tablets and smartphones.
- Data Storytelling: A perfect ease of usage gives you extensive data functionalities that allow you to perfectly present your data for inference and insights with a perfect emphasis on safety and security of your data.
QlikView Online Training from Garuda Trainings:
Qlik view online training from Garuda Trainings will change your world in business intelligence.
History of Qlikview:
Qlikview is the product of a software company named QlikTech which was located at Pennsylvania. QlikTech,a company in business intelligence was founded in the year 1993 and its tool Quikview, which is a PC-based desktop tool. The word “Quik” stands for
Q – Quality
U – Understanding
I – Interaction
K – Knowledge
Qliktech customers include DB Schenker,Dendrite,Ericson, and the Swedish post. Lars Bjork became CEO of Qliktech, and the company employs over 650 people in 24 countries with 1100 partners all over the world in the year 2007. By April 2011, the company had market capitalization over $2billion and in 2013, the company opened an office in Western Australia.
Implementation of Qlikview can be done in different fields and the advantages are:
Qliview for Finance:
- Increase forecast visibility and optimize the budget.
- Manage risks and control your costs.
- Boost your bottom line.
Qlikview for IT User:
- Improve data governance, security, and scalability.
- Spot underused systems and applications.
- Predict emerging technology needs.
Qlikview for marketing:
- Align strategies and improve your campaign performance.
- Improve market and customer segmentation.
- Visualize your marketing spend and drive greater ROI.
Qlikview for sales:
- Improve targeting and drive higher revenue.
- Uncover new cross-sell and up sell opportunities that boost your pipeline.
- Assess pipeline performance against your plan.
Qlikview can also be used for different industries like Auto motives, Banking, Chemicals, Education, Government, Insurance, Public sector, Medical Devices, Mill Products, Retail, Telecommunications and Utilities.
Vinay Kumar having around 8 years of IT experience in Datawarehousing arena and was involved in global Implementation and Support environments and familiar with SAP BW 3.5, BI 7.0,BW 7.3,Qlikview,Crystal Reports,SAP ABAP,SQL and also a Freelancer Online Trainer.
Having good experience in taking Online and Classroom trainings for SAP BW/BI and Qlikview.