SAP BPC Online Training
What is SAP BPC: SAP BPC (Business Planning and Control Systems) is the latest addition to the comprehensive SAP suite and helps businesses plan, forecast, allocate budget and control their core operations. It’s a performance management tool that offers critical planning and controlling schedules for business processes. SAP BPC is integrated with MS-Excel enabling better reporting along with custom dashboards and can also work with the SAP Netweaver Database. It allows comprehensive data analysis enabling better business management. The module is being increasingly used by enterprises across the world for its extensive features and skilled SAP BPC consultants are in very high demand with an attractive pay and excellent career prospects. The SAP BPC component (Now part of SAP EPM) was previously called OutlookSoft before it was acquired by SAP.
What We Offer:
We at Garuda Trainings have introduced an online training course in SAP BPC for giving aspiring professionals the perfect blend of quality training resources along with a keen focus on leveraging their practical application skills as per the emerging market requirements. Do take the advantage of a flexible online course in SAP BPC and work your way for a successful career as a skilled SAP consultant. Take a look at our course contents and avail the advantage of opting for a free demo session before choosing to enrol for our course.
Curriculum for SAP BPC Online Training Course:
- Introduction to SAP and the BPC module
- Business scenario for Planning, Forecasting, Budgeting and Consolidation
- The Data Manger module and BPC administration, Process Chains
- MS Excel in the BPC module
- Using the EvDRE Builder tool for creating reports and schedules
- Data Conversions and Transformations
- Using Reports and Input Schedules
- Administration-Admin Console Tasks and the Web Admin Tasks
- Using Netweaver and other Data sources
Why Choose Us: We offer a comprehensive online training course in SAP BPC with excellent training curriculum designed by SAP implementation specialists with rich real-time experience. The well-structured training modules cover every essential aspect of SAP BPC along with regular assessments, real-time scenarios, SAP software access and live implementation projects.
The Advantage for your career:
- Flexibility in choosing from weekend or weekday batch schedules as per your own pace and convenience
- Interactive and trainer led sessions which can be recorded for future reference
- With the online course in SAP BPC-you get 24/7 access to training resources and support
- Complete placement assistance with our own industry network
- Focus on building your interview skills by means of FAQ questionnaires and tips of effective resume writing
- Guidance on SAP certification